23.9.10

My story - Part 1

So, at the beginning I told you guys, that I was fat when I started training. So I want to go a bit more in detail.

I was always a little bit on the chubby side. I wasn't that fat, but as a kid , I was always "stronger" and "bigger".
Everything was alright till I hit puberty. That's when things went out of control. Also, with the start of drinking alcohol, I was getting fatter and fatter.

I spent my time sitting on the computer or playing videogames - I never stopped doing this till today - but I ate a shitload of chips and stuff, drank coke and icetea with much sugar.

I was in a circle I couldn't get out of. I was depressed and sad, I never had a chance with the girls, I never showed myself, always wore very big hoodies and tried to make them not notice that I wasn't fat. But that wasn't too easy with 120kg at 180cm. Also my bodylanguage was very bad. I always walked bent over, so they couldn't see my belly and moobs.

But some day, as somebody was mocking me again, I decided to man the fuck up and change something.
I thought it must be a hard time...You're fat, and if you really want to do that, you don't even have the food to cheer you up in bad times....

TO BE CONTINUED!

51 comments:

  1. i can tell this is going to be a very inspirational story lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool post bro!
    check both my blogs are interesting! ;)
    suppin can u rtrn pls?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too have been through a similar situation. Sucks lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. So far so good. Will come back to read the rest when you post it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good info I really need to get fit im not fat but underweight.,..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep up the good work bro

    ReplyDelete
  7. keep going good info:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. keep it up :)

    http://chilltimeitis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keep up the good work man, burn that fat :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very happy for you :) A few fatties have the will that you have and that's the key step.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait for part 2

    ReplyDelete
  12. Part 2 !!!! Need moar !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool story
    Cant wait for part 2

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous23.9.10

    your story is cool :p

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous23.9.10

    waiting for part 2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. thats stupid to think something like that but of well..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Keeping my eye out for part 2.

    ReplyDelete
  18. want part 2. So good!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is good, because I see things all the time to get in shape. The mistake I see a lot is that all these things I read assume you already work out, and know what you're doing. I'd like to see what you did, at the start, the baby steps, to get back into shape.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous23.9.10

    if u really want to get ur fat down go swimming

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous23.9.10

    You have some nice tips, I should really run some more ^^

    ReplyDelete
  22. A lot of useful tips mate

    ReplyDelete
  23. My achilles heal is alcohol as well..

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hell yeah! Man up!! Keep it up man

    ReplyDelete
  25. good post man, keep up the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great blog, man!

    Hope you`ll check out mine as well.

    ReplyDelete
  27. you should run up the steps of state capitol building

    ReplyDelete
  28. i cant wait for the rest of your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  29. oh man that's the worst part. where food helps you but it can't help you because it's what you're trying to stop.

    it sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  30. hope ur on ur way 2 being healthy

    ReplyDelete
  31. Keeping an eye out for part 2 - let me know :D Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Waiting for part 2 buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Good for you,
    also, seems to be a trend here.
    Too many people are doing the same shit X_X

    ReplyDelete
  34. lol oh wow i did not know that, good post! :D

    ReplyDelete
  35. Anonymous24.9.10

    Well done for taking action to not be a fatty.

    ReplyDelete
  36. You have a good thing going here :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. yea i agree with jacob swimming is the best and it gives you a great bod and great muscles

    ReplyDelete
  38. Part 2, go! Let's keep this going.

    ReplyDelete
  39. nice story, please put a PART 2

    ReplyDelete
  40. I mostly sit in front of my Pc and hit the gym about 3 times a week, but I really have problems gaining mass. i would need about 3000 kcal per day, or even more if I do some cardio :/

    ReplyDelete
  41. Your story sounds very similar to mine. At my largest I was 315lb. and was not active at all. I finally decided to make a change and am now at 260lb. and still dropping. It does make a huge difference in motivation when other people start to notice you're losing weight.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Wow this is such a great blog!

    ReplyDelete