24.9.10

My Story - Part 2

So I decided to put an end to all this. I didn't want to take the mockings anymore. I wanted to have a girlfriend. I wanted to kick the asses of those who laughed about me.

I started drinking 10l of water a day. I completely stopped drinking alcohol (this lasted for the next 4 years, not even one drop). I eat a lot of vegetables and never got over 1000 calories...what, in fact, was not healthy. But I'll tell you more about that later.

In the summer holidays, which were 6 weeks, I dropped about 15 kg. You could see it a bit, but not too much. The people in my class however recognized it. I kept going. I was motivated!
Within 3-4 months, I lost about 40 kg.

I looked like a new person. But now, I was weak... My hair started falling out, I had no energy, was depressed...that was the price to pay. Just 1000 calories a day is stupid, it destroys you, it sucks out your life energy. BUT - I wouldn't do it differently! You must keep the motivation high, and when you lose weight so easily, your motivation will stay high. If you make a diet like I would suggest you, with high protein, a not so big calorie deficit, your succes would be good, but it wouldn't be so fast.

I had given up all diets after the first kilos, because I didn't see the effort. With this radical diet, I saw it and I was happy.

My metabolism was destroyed. It took a long time to be able to eat normal ammounts of food without gaining fat again.

There I was...skinny, destroyed metabolism, but somehow I reached my goal...but there was one thing, that sucked....


TO BE CONTINUED!

42 comments:

  1. Anonymous24.9.10

    this is inspirational

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost a lot of weight myself congrats to your achievement

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, cant wait for part 2

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to lose some weight! Quit smoking and went downhill!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Showing some love and support, keep up the good work =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you cant spell diet without saying die

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog, following

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to read the rest of your story!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey good job, and inspiring blogg!
    Would be nice with some photos to see your achievements?
    Keep it up, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is great.. excited for part 3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I lost about 100lbs when I decided to lose weight. Good shit bro. Supporting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Damn that really sounds unhealthy man..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you will be fine dude!
    Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah what randy said DAMN CLIFFHANGERS!!! keeping me all excited haha good read though man keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would not be able to lay off the booze :P

    ReplyDelete
  17. the health, it is fleeting!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Read it all, awesome story dude!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. just started ECA stack and low carb diet, can't wait for some awesome results.

    ReplyDelete
  20. i eat what i want and i lift weights. i am fat and bear.

    ReplyDelete
  21. your hairs fell out? wow.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Can't wait for part three. DAMN YOU AND YOUR CLIFFHANGERS

    ReplyDelete
  23. you can do it, put your back into it

    ReplyDelete
  24. 1000 calories is stupid.. but everything else sounds like youre on the right track.

    ReplyDelete
  25. omg what what? i need to know

    ReplyDelete
  26. Been wondering bout ECA for a cut. how effective is it?

    ReplyDelete
  27. I miss ECA stacks... Look forward to your next update! :D I'll keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  28. proud you made it.. now to wait for the sucky part

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is actually really good to read. What happened to you in the past has formed you today. Actually really excited for your next post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. ahhh. sequels. haha. I would like to know how this ends :P

    ReplyDelete
  31. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  32. great post my man!!!!!!
    following!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Anonymous25.9.10

    I am impressed by your blog

    ReplyDelete