19.9.10

The right split for you

When you're beyond the beginner level, you should consider to split your plan effectifely and towards your goals, always considering your strenghts/weaknesses.


There are many different splits, but many people make the mistakes, that they train the "fun-parts" more often than the "not-so-fun-parts", e.g. I know a lot of guys who train chest twice a week and legs nearly never.

That will not give you a massive chest. It will mainly cause overtraining.

Another point you should keep in mind is, that the bigger the muscle, the less you should do afterwards (I mean if you train legs, you shouldn't do a second big muscle at that day).

My personal routine is as following:

Shoulder/triceps

Back

Chest/Biceps

Legs/Abdomen

I am very content with this plan, I never get exhausted, I improved a lot.

What are your favorite splits?

34 comments:

  1. I don't like blogs like these sometimes.

    They keep reminding me of how unfit I am. i_i

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get back into shape. I miss being fit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey just updated my blog agen :) wanted to check yours out and tell you to come look at mine <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the info, it's about time I hit the gym

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the heads up, pretty informative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yea I know that, i do every part of my body

    ReplyDelete
  7. I work chest, abs and arms, then chest abs and legs another day, works good so far.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice post, pretty informative

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to see you've got a routine you stick to. Me? I just jog haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I skip all the not so fun stuff as well, tbh. :/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I should really join a gym..

    ReplyDelete
  12. hmm, maybe its about time I got off my lazy arse

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks bro im going to copy your splits, i might throw in a few bombs too if you know what i mean

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous19.9.10

    try back-triceps and do daily abdomen legs and shoulder after it s more easier

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good advices' blog. i'll check it constantly.

    ReplyDelete
  16. martial arts training braaaah

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous19.9.10

    It only causes over-training if you can't feel it's sore. Also, now following.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I used to do everything when I went to the gym.
    >_> Arms are still thin as fuck.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Can somebody explain what my adsense html snippet is and how to get to it on my blog? thanks =]

    ReplyDelete
  20. actually pretty sick :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great post! Be sure to visit my blog too

    ReplyDelete
  22. i followed p90x which, if i remember, is:

    Chest/Back
    Plyometrics
    Shoulders/Arms
    Yoga/Stretch
    Legs/Back
    Kenpo Cardio

    ReplyDelete
  23. very helpful info. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Interestin post..thank you!

    Supportin

    ReplyDelete
  25. im gonna try it, ill tell you all about it later

    ReplyDelete